Thomson Reuters Drug News
Dynamic, relevant drug news and email alerts posted every business day
Every business day, Thomson Reuters Drug News selects the latest, most important drug discovery and development news, places it in context, and presents it online and as email alerts in a clear, concise format that makes it easy to discover the important facts at a glance.
You can search quickly on all sources, limiting your search to the period of time, drug name, patent number, company, university, institute, therapeutic category or group, type of compound, or information source relevant to your research. You can then link through to Thomson Reuters Integrity ® to read the full report and explore its contextual information. Thomson Reuters Drug News contains an archive of news covering drug R&D since 1996, with chemical structure images.
editor's choiceRSV F vaccine receives fast track to protect infants via maternal immunization
Fri Nov 21, 2014 | Section: Infections
The FDA has granted fast track designation to respiratory syncytial virus (RSV) F-Protein nanoparticle vaccine candidate (RSV F vaccine), from Novavax, for protection of infants via maternal immunization. A phase II study begun in September is recruiting in healthy third-trimester pregnant women with the aim of quantifying transfer of ...
- Fri Nov 21, 2014 | Section: AIDS
- R-Pharm enters into an agreement with Bristol-Myers Squibb for Reyataz
- Fri Nov 21, 2014 | Section: Cancer
- First demonstration of clinical activity of AG-120 a first-in-class inhibitor of mutated IDH1
- Fri Nov 21, 2014 | Section: Respiratory Disorders
- ALK seeks European approval for house dust mite sublingual allergy immunotherapy
An alerting service presenting a table, updated weekly, of the most promising compounds entering preclinical development, lead compounds and new mechanisms of action.
A weekly alerting service from Integrity presenting changes detected in the status of drugs currently under active development.
- Nov 18 - Nov 21 2014, Barcelona
- 26th EORTC-NCI-AACR Symposium on Molecular Targets and Cancer Therapeutics
- Nov 15 - Nov 19 2014, Washington
- 44th Annual Meeting of the Society for Neuroscience
- Nov 15 - Nov 19 2014, Chicago
- American Heart Association's Scientific Sessions
- Nov 14 - Nov 19 2014, Boston
- 78th Annual Scientific Meeting of the American College of Rheumatology
- Nov 7 - Nov 11 2014, Boston
- 65th Annual Meeting of the American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
- Nov 6 - Nov 9 2014, National Harbor
- 29th Annual Scientific Meeting of the Society for Immunotherapy of Cancer (SITC)
- Nov 2 - Nov 5 2014, Liverpool
- 10th National Cancer Research Institute Cancer Conference (NCRI)
- Nov 2 - Nov 6 2014, New Orleans
- 63rd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Tropical Medicine and Hygiene
- Nov 2 - Nov 7 2014, Boston
- Annual Scientific Meeting of the Obesity Society (NAASO)
- Oct 31 - Nov 3 2014, Vienna
- International Meeting on Emerging Diseases and Surveilance (IMED)